Saturday, March 17, 2012

Breaking Eyelashes

Beauty Tip:

I wear mascara 6 days a week. When I used to remove my make-up I would have three to four of my eyelashes falling out of each eye. My eyelashes were getting to dry and brittle, so I found a solution and I hope it helps you!!                  

PETROLEUM JELLY!

This works really great to help your eyelashes grow faster and it keeps them staying healthy so they are less prone to breakage.
                                             
Step 1: Dip your finger into the Vaseline and rub it along the lash line on the top of your eyelashes. You can do your bottom ones too.

Step 2: Be careful not to get it in your eyes!!!!

** I do this every night after I take my make-up off so it moisturizes my eyelashes overnight. If your eyebrows are thin or over plucked, it works well on helping eyebrows grow too!


 This works very well for me and I hope it helps you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment