Sunday, March 18, 2012

Some of my favorite hair and face products


 This is a very good hairspray. It holds very well, and makes your hair smell amazing since it's scented!

TRESemme - Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Spray - 10 fl oz
Lately I've been having some trouble with split ends. I was looking for a good product to help mend them, and found this. It's a leave in conditioning spray which really makes your hair soft and smooth. The good thing is it really helps get rid of your split ends!


This is a good tanning lotion. I really like how moisturizing it is, and the fact that it gives you a nice glow instead of turning you orange. It tans gradually, which I think looks more natural.





This lip balm is great! It does a nice job at keeping your lips moisturized and soft, and doesn't peel off like some other lip products. * This is EOS medicated tangerine lip balm*


I have very sensitive dry skin. I used to try so many different lotions that never worked, until I found this. This lotion is the only one that keeps my skin moisturized and soft. I highly recommend it!



I straighten my hair pretty much every day. As you probably know, using heated products is very bad for your hair, so I tried this TRESemme` heat tamer spray and I really liked it. You just spritz some on before you apply heat to your hair, and your good to go! I also noticed a lot less breakage.



No comments:

Post a Comment